Bloger, Individual investor, Comparic24.tv | Prywatnyinvestor.com
He is an economist by profession, as well as an experienced investor:
– he has invested in real estate since 2007;
– since 2012 he has been interested in alternative investments (collectibles, historical securities, cryptocurrencies), along with investments via investment funds;
– since 2013 he has been investing on the Warsaw Stock Exchange;
– since 2016 he has been an investor on the forex and CFD markets;
Since 2016 he has been an author of two blogs on investments:
– Private INVESTOR (nominated for FXCuffs award in the category Blog of the Year);
– trader’s diary.
He also runs a channel on YouTube that supplements the contents published on the blogs. In 2018 he started a service named surowcowe.info, focusing on investments on commodity markets.
Since 2016 investing has become his main source of income.
In May 2017 during the XTB Live Trading 2017 contest, he ranked number 8 with the rate of return at +10.01%.
Since June 2017 he has been active sharing his knowledge also during public presentations, including for FXParkiet, XTB Trading Club or Trading Jam Session. Since January 2019 he has been running three different programmes for Comparic24.tv.
He specialise in investments based on publications of macroeconomic data and investments in agricultural commodities, at the same time constantly improving my skills for new strategies, sources of information and markets.