- Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation);
- Act of 10 May 2018 on Personal Data Protection;
- Act of 18 July 2002 on Rendering Electronic Services;
- Telecommunications Law Act of 16 July 2004.
The INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service is provided via a safe connection. Any information sent and received on this site is private.
What data are collected by the INVEST CUFFS Service?
Personal data constitute a set of information on a person that enable his (her) identification. The INVEST CUFFS Service collects and processes the following categories of Users’ personal data obtained by means of the contact form or the EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019 registration form: forename, surname, email address, telephone number.
The storage of the enquiries sent to the server does not require processing personal data as they are not associated with specific Users browsing the pages of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service. The resources browsed by Users are identified by means of URL addresses and relate to:
- IP public address of the end device from which an enquiry was sent;
- name of a User’s station – identification performed by means of the http protocol, if possible;
- User name provided in the process of authorisation;
- when an enquiry was received;
- first line of http request;
- http response code;
- amount of data sent by the server;
- URL address of the website previously visited by the User (so-called refer link) – if the Service was reached by means of an external reference;
- information on a User’s browser;
- information on errors that occurred during an http transaction.
The Service uses the “cookies” technique. Cookies constitute a small file with information recorded by the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service on a User’s end device as a result of a User’s use of the service.
The use of “cookies” techniques does not make it possible to obtain any personal and address data of a User, or any confidential information from his (her) computer. The “cookies” technique makes it possible to specify only the profile of the information in which a User is interested.
The purpose of using the “cookies” technique is to ensure the proper functioning of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service, collect anonymous statistics that help to establish how the content placed in the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service is used and present Users with information and advertisements according to their preferences.
A User can decide himself (herself) on how cookies are recorded on his (her) computer. For that purpose, settings/ preferences in the www browser should be changed. Default settings in popular browsers usually enable recording cookies. By suing the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service, a User agrees to using cookies, in accordance with the browser settings. The INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service may also be used without using and recording cookies files – however, in that case not all functions of the Service may be available.
We use the following types of cookies files as part of the Service:
- “session cookies” – they are stored on the end device of a User until logging out, leaving the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service or switching off the internet browser;
- “permanent cookies” – stored on a User’s end device during the time specified in the cookies parameters until they are removed by a User;
- “performance” cookies – make it possible to collect information on how the INVEST CUFFS 2019 service is used;
- “strictly necessary cookies” – make it possible to use the services available as part of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service;
- “functional cookies” – make it possible to remember settings chosen by a User and to personalise a User’s interface;
- “first-party cookies” – placed by the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service;
- “third-party cookies” – derived from a website other than the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service.
More information about cookies can be found at: http://wszystkoociasteczkach.pl
Who is your personal data Controller?
The Controller of the personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 service is Fundacja Invest Cuffs – Edukacja i Rozwój Rynków Finansowych based in Kraków at ul. św. Filipa 23/3, 31-150 Kraków, entered in the register of associations, other social and professional organizations, foundations and autonomous health care units and in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register (KRS) under number 000586251, having NIP 6793118922, REGON 363021104.
For what purpose and how long are your personal data processed?
Personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS Service who sent enquiries by means of the contact form, are processed in order to give an answer to an enquiry and are processed for as long as is necessary to provide services of the highest quality.
Personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service who filled in the registration form are processed for the purpose of registration and participation in EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019 and are processed for a period that is necessary to enable a User’s participation in EXPO INVEST 2019. The processing of personal data of a User of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 service who registered his (her) participation in EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019 last for a period that is necessary to satisfy any claims.
What rights are you entitled to related to the processing of your personal data?
A User of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 2019 Service, in relation to the processing of his (her) personal data disclosed in the contact form or in the registration form for EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019, is entitled to access the content of the data, correct the data, remove the data, limited the processing of the data, make an objection against the processing of the data and to demand that the data be transferred.
A User of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service is entitled to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body – Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Who else has access to your personal data?
The INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service, in the process of registration for EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019, makes it possible to give consent to the processing of personal data of Users by entities other than Fundacja Invest Cuffs – Edukacja i Rozwój Rynków Finansowych based in Kraków. If you gave such consent, also those entities process your personal data for the purpose and upon the terms specified in your consent.
Fundacja Invest Cuffs – Edukacja i Rozwój Rynków Finansowych based in Kraków, does not disclose personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 service to any third parties, in particular personal data are not provided to any Third Countries.
Personal data of all Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 service may be provided to third parties for the purpose of using services of electronic mail provider, provision of legal services and the use of IT service.
Personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service who filled in the registration form for EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019, may be provided to third parties in order to perform the process of registration and organisation of EXPO INVEST CUFFS 2019, in particular the use of services rendered by electronic email provider, provision of legal services, use of IT services and also to provide technical, accounting and transport services.
Personal data of Users of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service may be disclosed based on applicable law at the request of law enforcement bodies, other public administration bodies, the Police and other services. The disclosure of personal data does not require consent of a User of the INVEST CUFFS 2019 Service.